sam man no1 sam man no1

I'm confused, hold me.

I'm not sure if I like this or not, but I laughed and NG shit doesn't usually make me do that. I also like the DBZ in a nutshell parody.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

HAHAHAHA!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN ON NG! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR STUFF!

Kabul Weather Channel Kabul Weather Channel

Dear Politically Correct Assholes:

The last guy who reviewed this movies said it was offensive and "foolish", but I just wanna say that Being Pollitically Correct is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do whatever you want and say fuck you to those who would censor or bad-mouth a movie/anything for being "offensive". Why should anyone in America or anywhere else for that matter care about what somebody says? I'm not saying that people's oppinions don't matter and that you shouldn't listen to anybody, just that watching what you say to avoid offending people is lame.

Drums Synth Drums Synth

I'd like it if....

I made the same damn game a few months ago! It's called virtual percussion fun, and it's by me, El_Guapo. Fucker.

Kill Springfields Drunk Kill Springfields Drunk

About the Title.....

His name is Barney Gumble, dipshit. Otherwise good game for what it is, I was working on a kill jesus game but I've scrapped the project in light of the surge of games like this.

Dead Baby Dress up 4 Dead Baby Dress up 4

another great one!

way to go edmund, everyone go to http://thisisacryforhelp.com!! !!!!!!