sam man no1 sam man no1

I'm confused, hold me.

I'm not sure if I like this or not, but I laughed and NG shit doesn't usually make me do that. I also like the DBZ in a nutshell parody.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

HAHAHAHA!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN ON NG! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR STUFF!

Kabul Weather Channel Kabul Weather Channel

Dear Politically Correct Assholes:

The last guy who reviewed this movies said it was offensive and "foolish", but I just wanna say that Being Pollitically Correct is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do whatever you want and say fuck you to those who would censor or bad-mouth a movie/anything for being "offensive". Why should anyone in America or anywhere else for that matter care about what somebody says? I'm not saying that people's oppinions don't matter and that you shouldn't listen to anybody, just that watching what you say to avoid offending people is lame.

Angry Naked Pat ep#1 Angry Naked Pat ep#1

hahahaha!

I enjoy this, being that I am naked and angry myself, fucker.

A Message To Americans A Message To Americans

YEAH! BOMB EM ALL!

Aaron-NUKE THOSE DIRTY BASTARDS!!!
Andy-We don't know who did it yet.
Aaron-Oh, well NUKE EM' ANYWAY!
Andy-YEAH NUKE EM'!
But seriously, lets not all go off and make crappy three minute, text only movies. keep it on the BBS please.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#16 Soft Outer Crust Ep#16

Best episode ever.

I loved it, this has got to be the funniest SOC episode ever!

Tribute to Peewee Tribute to Peewee

Heard any good jokes lately?!

HAHAHAHA! I grew up on peewee and I love this movie!!!

-=SEX=- -=SEX=-

very good movie.

regardless of what anyone says, if you make a totally frame by frame animation this large you deserve a great review. I gave it a 4.

Sword of the Samurai Sword of the Samurai

that took you 8 hours?!

How did that take 8 hours to make? Were you using your feet?

Brak-Don't Touch Me! Brak-Don't Touch Me!

Remove this crap would ya?

How could you make such crap? I love space Ghost and I don't know why you had to do such a crap job of making this movie. You could at least make his mouth move. MAY ANDY MERRIL CURSE YOUR SOUL!